The following are our terms and conditions preserving your rights and making sure that it will remain the Special day in your lives.
- With the return of the booking form which you will fill in and send to us we require your 260 Euro deposit (unrefundable). The payment will be made through a visa card or a direct bank transfer .If such details are not offered then your dates will be cancelled.
- From the moment we receive your booking form and deposit, we will register your names and date with the town hall or church.
- The remainder of the money is then to be paid as follows
- 8 weeks prior to arrival
- In the unlikely event that you should need to cancel the booking, please take into consideration the following charges.
- 6 weeks prior to arrival 20%
- 4 weeks prior to arrival 50%
- 2 weeks prior to arrival 80%
- 1 week prior to arrival 100%
The relevant charges will be deducted before the refund.
- Please keep in mind that if church weddings are canceled less then 6 weeks notice the church requires a payment of 350 Euro immediately non refundable.
- We strongly advice our client’s to take out the necessary insurance before arrival.
- You are responsible for making sure you have all legal and travel documents required for your wedding and that they are valid.
- Please keep note that the products from the pictures on the site may vary in size or colour.
- Dionysos Travel will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage whilst in Cyprus. All paperwork i.e. documents, legal requirements will solely be the responsibilityof the applicant.